Career Opportunities with Comodo
- Comodo recognizes that its people are the key to achievement and prosperity. Commitment to our team is illustrated through our company wide policy that positively encourages the development and improvement of technical knowledge and skill levels.
- Comodo provides much more than just a job; we provide the help and encouragement that allows individuals to forge a career as a skilled professional in a fast moving company.
- People at Comodo require a number of essential skills; namely, self-motivation, self-organization, logical thinking, creative flair and dedication. We require individuals who not only possess such qualities, but also know how to apply them to a fast moving industry.
- You provide the drive and determination to succeed, and in return we provide the resources and proper environment to ensure such success is achieved.
- Comodo is expanding fast. As a result, we are recruiting professionals with the drive and determination to succeed. From the start expect to be involved in the planning and development of new ideas and innovative solutions. From day one expect to make a difference.
- Full support for learning and personal development ensures that we achieve high performance with our team. Expect to gain experience and valuable skills quickly through our intensive, but highly rewarding, development schedule.
- We are proud of our work culture and friendly environment, which is illustrated through our sociable atmosphere and flexible office hours. We offer an excellent opportunity for individuals to become part of a highly skilled technical team in a fast paced and flexible company.
- If you strive for excellence and are driven by personal and commercial achievement, then Comodo can help you realize your potential. If you feel you have the dedication to succeed,
please view contact us.
Malware Analyst - Trainee
- Location: Chennai, India
- Date posted: Nov 27, 2017
- No of Position: 10
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.SC Computer Science
- Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Minimize Description ▲
View Full Description ▼
DescriptionGood knowledge in C++, file structure (PE/NE/LE), familiar with encryption algorithms.
Interest in learning.
Good Analytical skill and communication skill.
Willingness to work in shift.