Ecommerce merchants who own a domain that hosts multiple subdomains raise the significant demand of PositiveSSL Wildcard Certificates, to save time and money with less complex administration.
When a website hosts a huge number of subdomains, wildcard SSL Certificates becomes high in demand. A specific IP address is required by the Web servers for each subdomain on the Wildcard certificate.
- Comodo Positive SSL Wildcard secures multiple sub-domains that belongs to a single domain.
- Installation of Positive SSL Wildcard certificates is easy that it can be done quickly
- It can be made available to the website owners in a span of few minutes.
- A positive SSL Wildcard when incorporated in *.abcdomain.com, becomes valid for its sub domains like www.abcdomain.com, mail.abcdomain.com and so on
Comodo is the largest provider on security solutions, with a huge SSL market share. It offers the most affordable SSL Certificates. It incorporates exclusive features focusing customer's demand in mind.
- Verification and validation of the domain is done online, prior to the certificate issue. It does not require any physical documents.
- PositiveSSL Wildcard provides secure encryption for any number of subdomains in correspondence to a single domain. This saves time and money
- With PositiveSSL Wildcard Certificate, Comodo offers a warranty of $10,000 to any customer who experience mishap during the issue of the certificate
- While purchasing your PositiveSSL Wildcard Certificate, Comodo offers you with a Site Seal to place it anywhere on your website, that signifies the customers that they are on a safe and secure website.
- Comodo ensures a 30-Day Refund Policy in place of any mishap related to its PositiveSSL Wildcard Certificate.
If you still have any questions,
please contact us
+91 - 44 - 4562 2888
+91 - 44 - 4562 2800